Reciprocal Golf Club Privileges
The Brockville Country Club is pleased to welcome members of the following Golf Clubs to our facility on a “reciprocal” arrangement. This means members of these Clubs can play the Brockville Country Club at a preferred rate and use our facilities just as if they were at their Home Club. And, of course, BCC members have the same privileges when playing the reciprocal courses.
Participating Golf Clubs:
Some of the Rules-of-the-road related to the Reciprocals:
· Guest players will pay a reciprocal green fee rate as established by each club. The reciprocal rate is approximately 50% of the regular green fee rate.
· Guests will be allowed to charge back their green fees and purchases, including food and beverage, purchased at the Host Club to their Home Club account. Very convenient!
· Members shall reserve tee times through the Pro Shop of their Home Club. They may book tee times at the reciprocal Club up to 4 days in advance. Bookings will be on an as-available basis.
· At the Brockville Country Club, there are no restrictions on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays after 1:00 PM except when a Club event or tournament has been scheduled. We expect the other Clubs are much the same.
· Carts are optional and will be charged at the regular daily rate.
· All standard taxes and service charges will apply.
The Brockville Country Club encourages members of the Reciprocal Clubs to play the Brockville Country Club. We are sure you will have a great experience. And by the same token, we encourage the Brockville Country Club members to travel to the reciprocal Clubs and test their golfing skills. Golfers improve their game when trying different courses, rather than stick to the security of their own Home course. So give it a try!
TRY PLAYING A RECIPROCAL COURSE OR TWO THIS YEAR!