– Men are required to wear golf shirts with collars (mock necks and turtlenecks are permitted). Shorts may be worn, but they cannot be rugger or cargo shorts (outside external pocket).
– Women are permitted to wear pants, slacks, shorts, skorts, capris and dresses. Mock style, V-neck and sleeveless shirts are permitted. Tops may be worn untucked. Bare midriff or cleavage is not acceptable.
– Hats or visors must be worn in a forward position.
Attire Not Permitted:
– Denim or jeans of any kind or colour, cut-offs, short shorts, tennis shorts, rugger/cargo pants or shorts (outside external pocket), tank tops, halter tops, mesh shirts, workout attire, spandex or fleece fabrics or graphic t-shirts.
– Hats or visors in the clubhouse.
– Sandals of any kind; including sandals with soft spikes.
– If the host facility has additional restrictions, it will be communicated to all competitors.
– Any other inappropriate attire determined by the Tournament Committee.
– Soft Spike shoe only